Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity Big Spring Raffle 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Registered under: Small Society Lottery License registration Number 6746. Birmingham City Council.
Promoter: Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity, Steelhouse Lane, Birmingham, B4 6NH.
All proceeds from the Big Spring Raffle 2020 will be donated to Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Charity. Tickets are not for sale to, or by, anyone under 16 years of age.
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to the Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity (“BCH”) Big Spring Raffle 2020 (“Big Spring Raffle”) opens for entries via, post and online via the www.bch.org.uk/raffle website) on Friday 29 January 2020
· Prize Draw closes for entries via all channels on Friday 27 Match 2020, any entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw, and all monies will be treated as a donation
Attention to a printing error on a batch of Big Spring Raffle tickets
An initial batch of tickets was printed with a closing date for entries of Friday 28 March 2020. This should be Friday 27 March 2020. Any entries received after Friday 27 March 2020 will not be entered into the draw, and all monies will be treated as a donation.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place on Monday 13 April 2020
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the first prize, and this process will be repeated for subsequent prizes until all are allocated
How to enter & cost of entry:
· Via post
· In person at the BCH Fundraising Hub
Please return completed raffle ticket stubs to Fundraising Team, Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Steelhouse Lane, Birmingham, B4 6NH. You must provide sufficient details on the stubs to enable us to contact you in the event of winning a prize. A single entry costs £1.
Enter online at www.bch.org.uk/raffle where a single entry costs £1
In person at the BCH Fundraising Hub
Ask about entering the Big Spring Raffle at our Fundraising Hub, where you will be asked to complete raffle ticket stubs to enter the draw. You must provide sufficient details on the stubs to enable us to contact you in the event of winning a prize. A single entry costs £1.
Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity, the prize provider and their agents will not be liable where any prize has been lost, damaged or stolen following delivery, or should any of the terms and conditions set out in this or other statements, or specified on individual prizes have not been met by either the Winner or BCH. Any such prize under these circumstances will not be replaced.
Prize 1 – “Holiday to New York”
There is one (1) top prize one (1) holiday to New York.
This is made up of two (2) economy return tickets to New York from London Heathrow with Virgin Atlantic and £1,000 voucher to spend on any holiday accommodation at holidaysplease.co.uk.
(i) Economy return tickets to New York from London Heathrow with Virgin Atlantic
This is two (2) economy return tickets to New York from London Heathrow with Virgin Atlantic. Airport taxes and security charges are payable by the winner.
The winner can fly anytime (subject to availability) from the date of winning the prize until the 1st May 2021 with the following exceptions:
• 21-May-20 to 02-Jun-20
• 15-Jul-20 to 07-Sep-20
• 15-Oct-20 to 03-Nov-20
• 14-Dec-20 to 11-Jan-21
• 11-Feb-21 to 01-Mar-21
• 25-Mar-21 to 19-Apr-21
To claim the prize the winner will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your reference number (provided by BCH to the winner), passport names and travelling companion’s date of birth to hand. Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity are under no obligation to organise these details on the winners behalf.
Further conditions are as follows;
1. Flying Club miles are not offered as part of this prize.
2. The winner is responsible for their own accommodation costs, visa, passport and insurance requirements.
3. If the prize is not redeemed no alternative tickets will be issued and no compensation is payable.
4. Tickets can only be used by the winner and a companion travelling in both directions
5. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
(ii) £1000 voucher to spend on any holiday accommodation at holidaysplease.co.uk
This is one (1) £1,000 holiday voucher to spend at Online Travel Agency of the Year, Holidaysplease.co.uk, where the winner is able to use for 99%+ hotels in the world outside the UK.
Prize includes a free consultation with Laura Farren Burton, Personal Travel Consultant at holidaysplease.co.uk
Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity are under no obligation to organise any element of this prize on the winner’s behalf.
Further conditions are as follows;
1. £1,000 voucher to spend on any holiday accommodation that Holidaysplease.co.uk is able to book (99%+ of hotels in the world available)
2. Holiday to be booked before 31st December 2020 but travel dates can be before or after that time
3. Lead passenger must be over 18 years old
4. Free advice and consultation with a Holidaysplease senior travel expert is included, if required
5. Normal booking terms and conditions apply, available at www.holidaysplease.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions
6. Voucher has no cash value
Prize 2 - £500 Amazon voucher
This is one (1) Amazon voucher worth £500. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternative. Full Amazon voucher terms and conditions apply, available at www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
Prize 3 - Camp Bestival 2020 family ticket
This is one (1) family ticket for two (2) adults and up to four (4) children (aged between 0 and 17) to Camp Bestival 2020. The prize includes camping. The event takes place between 30 July and 2 August 2020.
The winner will need to provide their full contact details and the ages of child tickets needed to BCH, who in turn will submit to Camp Bestival, in order to receive the prize. These details must be submitted by BCH and not the competition winner. The deadline to complete this form is 9 July 2020.
If you have not provided these details to BCH by 2 July 2020, to enable the details to be submitted to Camp Bestival by 9 July 2020, this prize will be invalidated.
Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity hold no obligation to compensate the winner should the above deadlines not be met by either the winner or BCH.
The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternative. Full Camp Bestival ticket and event terms and conditions apply, available at www.campbestival.net/tickets/terms-conditions
Prize 4 – Two family day out bundles
This is two (2) family day out bundles, made up of a number of tickets for free or discounted entry to the attractions listed below. Individual restrictions and terms and conditions apply for each attraction, which will be provided to the winner alongside the tickets to said attractions.
The prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternative. Prizes within each bundle cannot be transferred.
The bundle prizes will be drawn in the order of Bundle 1, then Bundle 2.
(i) Family Bundle 1
Clue HQ - 1 x game for up to 6 players
Cotswold Farm Park - 2 x Adults and 2 x Children Admission Tickets
Cotswold Wildlife Park - 1x Adult and 1x child tickets
Paulton’s Family Theme Park (Peppa Pig World) - 4 x Complimentary Tickets, valid until June 2020
Planters Sky Trail Adventure - 1x Family Pass
Planters Garden Centre - 1 x £10.00 voucher
Royal Collection Trust Press Office - 1 x Family Ticket to Windsor Castle
The MAD Museum - 4 x tickets
The Big Play Barn - 2 x child tickets
(ii) Family Bundle 2
Eden Project - 1 x Family Ticket
Blackpool Pleasure Beach - 1 x Two for one wristband
Dudley Zoo - 2 x Child Admissions
Conkers - 1 x £25.00 voucher, valid until 30/04/2019
Tamworth Castle - 2 x Adults and 1 x Child Tickets
Gulliver's Kingdom - 2 x tickets
Hatton Adventure World - 4 x tickets
The National Space Centre - 2 x Adults and 2 x Children Admission Tickets
Prize 5 – One cinema tickets bundle
This is one (1) cinema tickets bundle, made up of a number of tickets for free or discounted tickets to the Cinemas listed below. Individual restrictions and terms and conditions apply for each Cinema, which will be provided to the winner alongside the tickets to said attractions.
The prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternative.
Cineworld - 4 x tickets
Odeon – 2 x free cinema passes
The Electric Cinema Birmingham – 1 x Sofa for two
Everyman Cinema – 2 x tickets
Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity General Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. This Raffle is being promoted by: Faye Smith, Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity
2. It is promoted on behalf of “the Society”: Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity
3. The Society, registration no. 1160875.
4. The Society is operating a Society Lottery under the Gambling Act 2005.
5. By entering the draw/s, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Rules.
6. The draw/s opens for entries at 8.30am on 28 January 2020 and closes for entries at 5pm on 27 March 2020.
7. To enter the draw/s a ticket (or tickets) must be purchased online or by purchasing a hard-copy ticket made available by Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity.
8. The winner(s) of the draw/s will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
9. Where relevant, winners will be requested to arrange collection of their prize from Birmingham Children’s Hospital (Steelhouse Lane, Birmingham, B4 6NH). Where this is not possible, Prizes will be delivered to an address specified by the winner on the UK mainland or specified address.
10. No cash alternative is available.
11. Your chances of winning are variable, depending on how many tickets are sold for the raffle as a whole. Your winning odds are the number of tickets you have purchased divided by the total number of tickets in the draw.
12. The game is open to all UK residents who are aged 16 or over on the date of ticket purchase.
13. Any person found to be under 16 (sixteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
14. You must be 16 (sixteen) or over to play or claim a prize. We may conduct random checks of entrants to ensure there are no underage players. Random checks are conducted using AgeChecked (or similar service from a third party supplier as and when stipulated). If a person enters the game stating that they are over the age of 16 (sixteen) and subsequently it is found that they are less than 16 (sixteen) years of age, they will have any money paid in relation to the draw/s returned to them and where relevant will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
15. The winner may need to provide proof of age before collecting the prize. Acceptable documentation of the winner’s proof of age will be a scan of their passport or driving license.
16. When you purchase a ticket for the draw/s a unique ticket number will be issued and displayed onscreen at the point of purchase. Confirmation of your ticket number/s will also be emailed to the address supplied during the ticket purchasing process.
17. Tickets to enter the draw/s are priced at £1 each and can be bought individually or in ticket bundles from this website and individuals are limited to a total spend of £100.
18. All draw/s entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Society and will be payable only where the Society deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win any Prize.
19. Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw/s. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prize/s.
20. Payment for tickets via this website can be made by debit/credit card only.
21. Winners of the Raffle Prizes will be contacted by the Society within seven working days of the draw/s taking place. Details of the winners will also be posted on the Website.
22. All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Society with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Society will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
23. The Society shall not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Society excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a Prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Prize or participation in the draw/s.
26. The Society reserves the right to:
27. In the event of any dispute regarding the draw, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party. Please refer to the Social Responsibility Policy at website address.
28. This draw/s is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the GamCare website (http://www.gamcare.org.uk) for more information on Problem Gambling.
29. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules. The Society and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. Contact for Enquiries: email@example.com
31. The raffle is promoted by Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity.
32. Please note that your payment has been processed by Capen Ltd Trading as Zaffo.com and your bank statement will include the following information Zaffo.com-ZaffoCharity 0203 096 6265
Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us
Is problem gambling affecting you, or those close to you?
Freephone: 0808 8020 133
Please note that your payment has been processed by Capen Ltd Trading as Zaffo.com and your bank statement will include the following information “Zaffo.com-ZaffoCharity 0203 176 6862”